Skip to main content

Prayer is Where the Action is : Saturday Vespers

                                                    

Prayer is Where the Action is - John Wesley
Does God see? Does God care? Scripture calls us to believe that God really does see, know, and hear. The question is do we call? 
Today, we thank God for the recovery of your servant in Australia, in India and those who were sick and needed your intervention. 
Today we request you, our readers, for prayers for all these people. We do not know them nor they us. Yet we believe, your prayers will help them and give them hope: 
Brandi says -
Can you please pray for God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Mother Mary, The Angelic Hierarchy, The Saints, all those that help us, me (Brandi), my family and my friends. WE are going through a very challenging time right now and could really use your prayers. Thank you!
Tanu Prays - 
Heavenly Father I come before you praying for resources and money to build our family home, I pray for your blessings and favor, remember me and my family in a special and mighty way, for it’s in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ that I do pray believing and trusting Amen.
We pray for the wellness of the senior citizens in India -One with a severe back problem to give her strength and patience as well as relief from the pain; we also pray for a lady suffering from Parkinsons for relief as well as strength and patience to her caregiver daughter,
We pray for retired Pastor Benjamin in India for support as he and his daughter go through a very challenging time with his home breaking down and no finance to repair. We pray that efforts to organize financial support for them bears fruit.
We Pray for a Pastor's wife - diagnosed with stage IV cancer, she is in great pain and the family is heartbroken. We pray for relief from her pain, strength for the family and the greatest healer to visit her. 
Anna Prays
Divine peace for Renzo and Robin. The attack is from the pits of hell and I bind it in the Name of Jesus. Divine intervention and peace and love . Amen and Amen
Dr. Moreland requests prayer for Mike who is facing cancer surgery. 
We pray for Aaliyah who says
I just started university three weeks ago. I've been struggling mentally being away from home and feeling overwhelmed with the people I'm around. I've been disconnected from god for a while now and want to change that. I've had depression before, and I feel it coming back. I just want my semester to be filled with happy moments and not let my depression win.
Jason asks "Please pray for my Daughter who either has the Stomach virus or food poisoning".
Someone asksPlease storm heaven's gates for complete healing for my husband, father, and mother! Please pray for protection and Godly friends for my children. I pray all petitions on this board are heard and answered by God. I also pray especially for those struggling with mental illness and their families. May they have peace.
Please pray for all these and other needs you may know of. 
 










Comments

Popular Posts

From Despair to Hope - A Testimony by Pastor Abhishek

4th March   , 2022.                                                           From Despair to Hope                                                            Pastor Abhishek Lyall   In this video Pastor Lyall describes his journey as he went to despair and then to hope. God's work starts when we have given up our own efforts and dependence on self and friends. 

This is my desire to honour you..

This is my Desire to honour you 🙏  

A Miracle of prayer

Shalom in the name of Christ. I got married on the 6th of October 2010, starting a new  journey in the name of Christ. As any newly married couple  we were happy  and enjoying every moment of our married life with our friends, family and church. Soon,  we were in the family way; it was a very blessed time for both of us. In Sep- 2011, during a  normal medical checkup, we came to know that the baby will be born with Down syndrome. While we received this news with fear and shock,  our journey in Faith started from here. Multiple tests were taken, in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, but every report gave the same result. With  every passing day our fear became bigger and bigger. At the end of six months  we were finally prescribed the last test from the baby's serum and we had to wait for 21 days to get the report. By this time we were physically, mentally and  financially exhausted. We were only looking to our God for a miracle in this report but after 21 days we were shattered as this fi