Skip to main content

Your Will be done ! Following His commandments

 Praise the Lord everyone.


Myself Bro. Vikas Masih, and I am a servant of our God Lord Jesus Christ.

I began to know about Lord Jesus Christ when I was only 13 years old. I trusted in Jesus and I was living my life as usually like a common believer. I used to read Bible, pray, attend church and spend time with pastor and other Christian. But there was no change in my life. And I was living my life according my will. I wanted to become an actor and singer, I used to do mimicry of many Bollywood actors and singers and cartoons. And the aim of my life was to work in Bollywood industry. I prayed and tried to enter in Bollywood, but all my efforts were vain.

In 2005, when I was reading a spiritual book, God did encounter with me and began to talk through that book. In that book, pastor was sharing his experience, and said:

One day I was in a medical collage, addressing many medical students. I was sharing about PRAYER, and I asked to all students, do you pray everyday? And almost everyone said we pray. Than I asked to a particular girl student, how do you pray and what you ask ?

She said, I only pray when I get up, and go to sleep and take food, That's it. Than I asked her, do you pray to God that God not mine, but let Your will be done in my life? And she replied, no pastor, I don't pray like this, I said, why you don't pray like this? She said, I want to be a doctor, "if God says no?" than what I will do?

I said, my daughter, we always should pray that God, let Your will be done in my life, not mine. Because God has great plan for your future and life.

When I was reading this incident in that book, Spirit of the Lord was talking to me and I was thinking, if I pray like this that Lord let Your will be done in my life and if God says to me also, I don't you to be an actor and singer than?

But unwillingly I went to my room and knelt down and prayed, Lord let Your will be done in my life. And from 2005, this one prayer became my life and now I can say that the Will of my God is fulfilling in my life and God is guiding me in everything. My life with the will of God is blessed and growing in Christ Jesus.

I give thanks to the Lord our God for everything. This is God who is doing these all things through me. God alone be praised and glorified for it. Because I know myself, and I know, I am not worthy and eligible to do these things.

May the Lord speak to everyone who reads it.




Comments

Popular Posts

From Despair to Hope - A Testimony by Pastor Abhishek

4th March   , 2022.                                                           From Despair to Hope                                                            Pastor Abhishek Lyall   In this video Pastor Lyall describes his journey as he went to despair and then to hope. God's work starts when we have given up our own efforts and dependence on self and friends. 

This is my desire to honour you..

This is my Desire to honour you 🙏  

A Miracle of prayer

Shalom in the name of Christ. I got married on the 6th of October 2010, starting a new  journey in the name of Christ. As any newly married couple  we were happy  and enjoying every moment of our married life with our friends, family and church. Soon,  we were in the family way; it was a very blessed time for both of us. In Sep- 2011, during a  normal medical checkup, we came to know that the baby will be born with Down syndrome. While we received this news with fear and shock,  our journey in Faith started from here. Multiple tests were taken, in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, but every report gave the same result. With  every passing day our fear became bigger and bigger. At the end of six months  we were finally prescribed the last test from the baby's serum and we had to wait for 21 days to get the report. By this time we were physically, mentally and  financially exhausted. We were only looking to our God for a miracle in this report but after 21 days we were shattered as this fi