Skip to main content

Saturday Vespers

 
As we relax on Saturdays, its time to not only think about ourselves but also all those people who need our prayers and support. We are sharing some prayer needs so that we all can support each other.
For Upper Room readers who have requested prayers-
Kait  requests prayer saying:
Please pray that God relieves the pain in my body after a hard days work. Please pray that God will allow me to fulfill his calling for me for a long time. Thank you God for the many blessings you bestow
RN requests prayer saying:
Please pray my doctor’s appointment goes well tomorrow. Thank you so much.
Jlow requests prayer saying:
Prayer for my freedom. God bless those who are not.
For a senior in India suffering from Dementia. We pray for her peace as well as strength for her caregiver.
Please pray for Jim. Pray that he can work thru an issue that happened today. Pray for it to go well.
John requests prayer saying:
Please pray that my dad's hearing will be corrected and that at least one of his ears will start working again properly. Please pray in Jesus' precious name. Thanks.
Jason requests prayer saying:
Please pray for The Lord to Bless my Family and Myself with, PEACE, Good Health and Laughter.
Please pray for Jim. Pray that he can work thru an issue that happened today. Pray for it to go well.
Tressa - I have been depressed as my sister, whom I love, is in the hospital for her kidneys. I will gladly give her one of mine. Satan keeps bothering me with hopeless thoughts. I have listened to praise music, asked for prayers for her & and her s.o. They are so stubborn as to reconciliation., Please lift up J and J. I am so encouraged by prayer of the Body of Christ. Amen.

PLEASE MAIL YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS TO: THISWEEKWITHJESUS@GMAIL.COM

Comments

Popular Posts

From Despair to Hope - A Testimony by Pastor Abhishek

4th March   , 2022.                                                           From Despair to Hope                                                            Pastor Abhishek Lyall   In this video Pastor Lyall describes his journey as he went to despair and then to hope. God's work starts when we have given up our own efforts and dependence on self and friends. 

This is my desire to honour you..

This is my Desire to honour you 🙏  

A Miracle of prayer

Shalom in the name of Christ. I got married on the 6th of October 2010, starting a new  journey in the name of Christ. As any newly married couple  we were happy  and enjoying every moment of our married life with our friends, family and church. Soon,  we were in the family way; it was a very blessed time for both of us. In Sep- 2011, during a  normal medical checkup, we came to know that the baby will be born with Down syndrome. While we received this news with fear and shock,  our journey in Faith started from here. Multiple tests were taken, in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, but every report gave the same result. With  every passing day our fear became bigger and bigger. At the end of six months  we were finally prescribed the last test from the baby's serum and we had to wait for 21 days to get the report. By this time we were physically, mentally and  financially exhausted. We were only looking to our God for a miracle in this report but after 21 days we were shattered as this fi